Friday 24 August 2012

REPETITION. NOT.

Hello! ☺ I remember I also did the first blog post around 2 years ago. I've had 4 blogs on blogspot and this is my 5th blog. All 4 blogs ended not in a very nice way. Neglected. It was merely because I am lazy and moody. One time I got so excited with blogging and stuff, and then the other times I thought "Oh well, I have nothing interesting to share so I better watch videos on Youtube".

But you know what? I WILL NOT DO THE SAME THING AGAIN! I WILL KEEP UPDATING THIS BLOG UNTIL THE DAY I DIE! Yes, you have my words! No matter how boring my days will be, no matter if no one reads my blog, I WILL STILL WRITE! ✎✏✐

I decided not to categorized my blog. Everyday life, fashion, music, photography, even nonsense blabbering, you will find it all here.

I will post what I want to post and I hope it will inspires you. If not then.. There are other blogs to go! If you can't find it then poor you :( 

☽This is an old art of me made by my super talented friend, Putri Macan☾