Monday 10 September 2012

ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ ヾ( ̄0 ̄; )ノ ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

These past few weeks, I sent my cv and portfolio to few media and entertainment company. Magazines and music labels company, mostly. I need to do an internship for at least 3 months to past one of my 7th semester's school subject. If I pass this internship subject, I can start to work on my thesis. After that, GRADUATION! Yes, I plan to graduate next year.

I received a phone call from Elle Indonesia (it's a magazine company, if you don't know) and they wanted me to come on Sunday September 10th at 2 AM to do an internship interview. They said I need to bring along my printed portfolio. Three days in a row I worked on my portfolio. I made two fashion articles and printed all of my certificates and photos from my flickr page.





It was today. The interview was today. In the afternoon. I went to Gandaria City (a mall) and bought big brown envelopes to put in the cv and the portfolio. I was wearing a pair of high heels. I swear to God I tripped and almost fell a few times at the mall. Yes, I was super nervous. My whole body was shaking. I almost decided not to go. But my boyfriend gave me strength and positive words that even though if I end up home empty handed, he and my parents will still be proud of me because I'm willing to try.

Tried to calm myself down, I sat at a cafe and order Lychee Ice Tea and Chocolate Cake. An hour later, I found myself sitting at Elle Indonesia's office, waiting to be called.

The interview only went about 10 minutes. Not as scary as I thought. I applied to be an Assistant Fashion Stylist, but I didn't have any fashion background. So the Editor In Chief offered me a position as a writer. I said I will do my best with it, but deep in my heart I know I only want to be an Assistant Fashion Stylist. They will call me back in a week if I get the job. Ah well, we will see what happen ☺☺☺

After that I went to Senayan City. Cafe, again. Then off to my school for a night class. Then went home with Akbar and Flo. Now I'm curling in my bed under my blanket and skyping with boyfriend. Tired and sick.


Oh! Today is Saptika's birthday too! Happy Birthday Saptika Anjani Narendragharini! I love you baby! Good luck with your thesis and Master degree! Photo taken from Saptika's facebook.