Thursday 17 January 2013

INTO THE RAIN

I planned to go to Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall with my friends Kristina and Caca. But the pain of menstrual cramp greeted me! Perfect!!! I then decided to cancelled the plan. Besides it was raining soooo heavy. My room was soooo cold eventhough the aircon is off. I just wanted to curl up in my bed under the blanket and snuggled with my stuffed animal dolls. Soooo it turned out that most of the vital areas in Jakarta are flooding! One of the area near my campus is flooded up to neck high! So of course the main streets are completely dead. Traffic jam everywhere. At some point I regret it that my friends and I didn't go out, but thank God we didn't!

So yeah today's event has inspired me to make two sets of outfits. The main items are raincoats and boots. I will definitely rock these outfits on rainy days (that is if I own the items).

The inspiration from this outfit came from Japanese girls who wears colourful outfits, unlike me haha. But I would definitely put this outfit on. No doubt. Too cute. Love the Alexander Wang's backpack. Just hope no one would hit me for trying too hard to be cute. 


Red, black and white can never go wrong. Love all of the items. Enough explanation.

No comments: