Wednesday 19 September 2012

VENT




We all have those times where we were stressed and depressed. All the emotions collide at the same time. Angry, upset, disappointed. Some of us cry, scream, punch or throw things and do other negative ways to vent the emotions. I sometimes do that too. But I've explored myself and found my own positive ways to feel better..

Significant others
God, parents, siblings, bestfriends, and lover. No matter how extrovert or individual you are, you will always need someone to talk to. When I'm in doubt, I pray to my God. When I need opinions I will always go to my bestfriends. When I need help, my parents and siblings will obviously help me in any way possible. When I need confidence boost and affection, my boyfriend will gladly fill the empty bars. ☺

Food
Non stop munching! Food ftw! Like seriously, how could you resist a glass of nice and cold chocolate milk, bags of chips, ice creams, and mi goreng?! Remember, your body and mind works better when the stomach is full! ☺

Music
This shit is magic. It can jumble your moods in a blink of an eye. I usually listen to calming songs like Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes), Crystalised (The xx), After The Rain (Adhitia Sofyan), After The Love Has Gone (Earth, Wind and Fire), Yellow (Coldplay). But if I need a mood booster, I will listen to songs from MEW, The Strokes, Lykke Li, and The Like. ☺

Videos
Funny or inspirational videos from everywhere, but mostly Youtube. My boyfriend always gives me videos of cute animals and babies that will make me go awwww.. ☺

Art
Singing, drawing, taking pictures. You know what people said about musicians and artists, their creativity will flow out better when there are overflowing emotions. 

Surf the interneeeeet
Hail the world wide web! You can find anything you want! My favourite is 9Gag, lookbook.nu, and kshownow.net

Yourself
Know what makes you angry, learn to be patient or forgive others. Know what makes you disappointed, learn to think that you can't have everything goes according to your wish. Know what makes you stressed, learn to slow down a bit and have fun. 


Pictures from weheartit