Wednesday 26 September 2012

JELLY

I'm being envious to all the people that I knew because they seemed like they have a good life. Better life than mine. When I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Path and Instagram, I can see them 'showing off' their so called better life than mine. They posted their holiday pictures, went overseas, tweeted about how fucking good their lifes are.

It's not that they can't 'show off', but it's just me, feeling all jealous. Because I knew it won't be easy for me to go on holiday overseas or just to go have a nice lunch in a cafe or even to buy myself a chic clothes (I didn't buy any clothes since last year, believe it or not). I'm not poor, no. I'm not rich either. Money is not the main problem here. If I want it, I can ask my parents for money to splurge. But I'm not like that. I know how hard it is to get a job and to get a good salary nowadays.

I sometimes think that those people who 'show off' on social networking sites are brats and spoiled kids. But then I remember, I did 'show off' for few times on those sites too. But my intention was to share my happiness to those who saw the posts. So I thought "Aaah maybe my friends want to share their happiness to me, too".

There goes away the negative thoughts. HA KIDDING.

I AM JEALOUS OF YOU BITCHES WHO HAS MUUUUUCH BETTER LIFE THAN I DO!!! I PRAY THAT YOUR LIFE WOULD ALWAYS BE THAT GOOD, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO FEEL JEALOUS LIKE I DO!!! SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE A LIFE AS GOOD AS YOU, TOO!!!

Ok, my wrath is gone. You (yes whoever you are who are reading this) can now leave my blog and live your life to the fullest! Dont be a jelly bitch like me, ok?

No comments: