Tuesday 9 October 2012

FASHION INTERNSHIP

Heyya folks! I neglected my blog for almost two weeks (I think haha) for no reason. I just started my internship as a fashion assistant at Girlfriend Magazine a week ago. I will do my internship for 3 months. So I won't be able to update my blog as much as I do. I have to thank my boyfriend for reminding me to update more!

Yeah so wanna know what I did last week at work? Basically helping the fashion editor for the photoshoot, articles, and the goods. Steaming the clothes, arranging the clothes, picking up and returning the borrowed wardrobes and makeups at fashion stores, writing fashion and beauty articles, stuffs like that. Eventhough sometimes it's exhausting, it's my first step to my dream job. A fashion stylist.


I present you, the photo studio.


And I also present you, the office tables hahahahahahaha


Girlfriend Magazine February 2012. My bedroom as the photoshoot location.

No comments: